Thursday, November 19, 2009

Jumping on the Bandwagon

I know enough about computers to be dangerous, but am too lazy to get down and learn the constantly changing coding necessary to maintain a cool website.  As a result I will take advantage of all the "free" goodies Google, Facebook and Twitter have to offer and let them stay on the cutting edge while I sit back and reap the benefits.


I tried maintaining a "blog" of sorts on my website, but was dependent on a program that allowed me to edit the code to update my site.  Not very fast and if I screwed it up I would need the help of my IT friends to undo the damage.


Here the biggest mistake I can make is a typo, so the risk factor is gone (save what I write of course) and the speed of which I can update is magnified tenfold.


I will try this out and see if I have any better luck than my last attempt.  The biggest "bonus" to this free Google Blog is I can update it via my iPhone, so pictures and comments can be posted here and on facebook and Twitter.


Yes I know you can never get enough of me, but think of this as my humble attempt to please the masses!

No comments:

Post a Comment